1) When your claims are received they are put into numerical order and logged into our system.
2) Claims are then inspected for proper documentation such as customer information, customer signatures, towing invoices, rental invoices, clock times, customer complaint, root cause, technician correction, parts and management signatures. Any claim not meeting guidelines is returned to the dealership for a correction with a sheet attached describing concerns.
3) Customer complaint codes, failure codes and and labor operations are added. Parts are inspected to ensure they are with the proper jobs.
4)The claims are re-inspected and submitted to factory.
5) When the claim memo is received, all claims are reconciled. Any rejects are then re-submitted.
6) Claims are organized with the claim memo and returned to the dealership. We keep a copy should you ever need a replacement.
7) Your warranty schedule is reconciled once a week to ensure up-to-date claims payment.
8) Should any questions arise we are just a phone call away and are more than happy to help!